WHOLE ELDER FLOWER
Benefits of Elderflower
- Traditionally used as a de-tox, to build the immune system by clearing toxins thru the lymph glands.
- For respiratory problems, elderflower was used to treat asthmatics in the days before “modern” medication, and as an expectorant to clear catarrh.
- To build up “poorly” people (especially children and the elderly) before winter – as coughs and colds and influenza were killers through a cold European winter.
- Health Benefits of Elder Flowers. Elder Flowers have similar properties of Elderberries and can be used in similar ways. Other health benefits include They are a time tested, safe remedy for allergies, hay fever, colds, flu, fever, pneumonia, and sore throat. An all-around blood purifier and is a great general systemic cleanser.
- How to make elderflower tea. Add 1 tablespoon of the fresh or dried flowers to a cup of hot water in a pot. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the mixture into a cup. Sweeten it with honey or sugar before drinking.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.