PURPLE DRY SEA MOSS 2OZ (wild harvested)
THIS ITEM CONTAINS OCEAN DEBRIS AND REQUIRES CLEANING
What is Sea Moss?
Sea Moss is a species of red algae. Which you can find on the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. Sea moss has some vital properties for which it was used throughout Europe for decades. It helps people who are suffering from malnutrition. Sea moss consists of 92 minerals of total 102 mineral that our human body requires; include selenium, calcium, potassium, magnesium and many more.
Super food Sea Moss has many uses which are proven to be useful to malnourished people. Sea moss helps in maintaining mental and physical health. It is also a rich source of the minerals, including iodine which helps in hormone production. It will also cure your sore throat, chest coughs, Pneumonia and Tuberculosis and Bronchitis.
Health Benefits of Sea Moss
Sea Moss ( Irish moss ) is very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. It is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin K, calcium and copper, and a very good source of riboflavin, folate, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and manganese.
Sea Moss Cures Skin Disease
Sea Moss Produces Thyroid Hormone
Sea Moss Kills/Stops Microorganisms
Sea Moss Helps Lose Weight
Sea Moss Cures Gastritis and Ulcers
Sea Moss Fights Fungal Infections
Sea Moss Improve Thyroid Function
Sea Moss Strengthens Our Bone
Sea Moss Improves Vision
Major Minerals in Sea Moss (Irish Moss)
Vitamins in Sea Moss
Sea moss consists of different vitamins which are very essential to our human body. It has vitamins like A, B, C, D, E and K. Each vitamin has its own health benefits.
- Vitamin A in sea moss helps in improving eyesight. It also helps in developing immunity against cold and flu.
- Vitamin B in sea moss helps in regulating the metabolism of the body, maintains the nervous system and skin health.
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining the immune system of the body. It also aids in absorbing iron in the body.
- Vitamin D maintains your bone health and improves the deficiency of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin E acts as antioxidants which protect against cell walls.
- Vitamin K in sea moss recovers from clotting of blood.
- Riboflavin B2
- Niacin B3
- Pantothenic Acid B5
- Vitamin B6
How to prepare Sea Moss
- Rinse off in water to remove dust and easily removal unwanted minerals.
- Soak in spring water or distilled water to re-hydrate. The sea moss will double in size and become softer after some time.
- Before you start using sea moss, blend well sea moss to right the consistency.
- To make sea moss gel – boil the sea moss puree in distilled or spring water to form it into gel form.
- Now, you can start using this sea moss gel and also keep for several days
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.