PEARL COUSCOUS (16OZ)
- Rich in Selenium. Share on Pinterest. ...
- May Help Lower Cancer Risk. The selenium in couscous may also help lower your risk of cancer ( 7 ). ...
- Boosts Your Immune System. The selenium in couscous can also give your immune system a boost. ...
- Good Source of Plant-Based Protein. ...
- Very Easy to Prepare.
A 1/4 cup serving of uncooked whole-wheat couscous has about:
- 160 calories.
- 31 grams of carbohydrates.
- 6 grams of protein.
- 3 grams of fiber.
- 1 gram of fat.
- 20 milligrams of calcium.
- 2 milligrams of iron.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.